How do you know which wellness provider is right for you?
OMC understands how wellness works – but we also know how to make wellness work for you, regardless of your company type or size. We know that one standard wellness program does not fit every company. OMC offers different tiers of wellness programs to help us meet your company’s expectations. We also can work with you to target specific populations within your company.
When demonstrating value and ROI matters, OMC is the partner of choice, proven to create and sustain the total health of your employees. Let OMC partner with you to achieve your wellness goals.
Contact us today to learn more about OMC Wellness Programs and OMC’S award-winning results.
The Customizable Wellness Solution for Your Business
On-Site, One-on-One Health Coaching
Proven Behavior Change through Motivational Interviewing
HRA Tools Backed by Years of Research and Experience
Proprietary State-of-the-Art Software – WellnessWorks™ Tracking System (WWTS)
Participant Web Portal (PWP), Activity Trackers, Well-Education, Health Promotion
Incentive Plan Guidance and Development
Robust Reporting Capabilities
Today I weigh 50 pounds less! Whatever challenge you are facing, OMC Health Coaches help you to break it down into small steps and hold you accountable for your goals. It works!
OMC participants attain real lifestyle change that impacts quality of life and reduces spend among participant groups through an initial health risk assessment, motivational interviewing, well-education, and challenges. OMC Health Coaches are on-site, providing face-to-face encounters that get results.
OMC Health Coaches Get Award-Winning Outcomes
- Wellness solutions that result in 80%+ participation rates
- 24% and greater change in high risk group to low risk group in year one of wellness program
- Reduced medical spending among participant groups
OMC Health Coaches are physician-led and quality-assured. Our Health Coaches are the catalyst to successful wellness outcomes and individual lifestyle changes that impact health, well-being and life balance to promote energy, vitality, balance, and prevent disease for each and every individual engaged in a wellness program.
An OMC Health Coach:
- Has a degree in the health sciences
- Is fully-trained in the art of Motivational Interviewing
- Works one-on-one with participants
- Understands the habits/lifestyle of each participant, sets long and short term goals, and follow-up appointments
- Takes biometrics: blood pressure, height, weight, HgA1C, and cholesterol to look for potential health risks
- Provides health scores to the participant and wellness summary
- Conducts challenges, lunch and learns, and education to promote/support lifestyle changes
- Is passionate about people
- Promotes healthy lifestyles – leading by example!