OMC participants attain real lifestyle change that impacts quality of life and reduces spend among participant groups through an initial health risk assessment, motivational interviewing, well-education, and challenges. With our Gold Level Program, OMC Health Coaches are on-site, providing face-to-face encounters that get results.
OMC Health Coaches Get Award-Winning Outcomes with our Gold Level Program
- Wellness solutions that result in 80%+ participation rates
- 24% and greater change in high risk group to low risk group in year one of wellness program
- Reduced medical spending among participant groups
OMC Health Coaches work nationwide, are physician-led and quality-assured. Our Health Coaches are the catalyst to successful wellness outcomes and individual lifestyle changes that impact health, well-being and life balance to promote energy, vitality, balance, and prevent disease for each and every individual engaged in a wellness program.
An OMC Health Coach:
- Has a degree in the health sciences
- Is fully-trained in the art of Motivational Interviewing
- Works one-on-one with participants
- Understands the habits/lifestyle of each participant, sets long and short term goals, and follow-up appointments
- Takes biometrics: blood pressure, height, weight and cholesterol to look for potential health risks
- Provides health scores to the participant
- Conducts challenges, lunch and learns, and education to promote/support lifestyle changes
- Is passionate about people
- Promotes healthy lifestyles – leading by example!